Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friday

Little Molly has a place to go for the weekend. Gretchen and her 6 yr old son in York agreed to take her for the weekend. They are considering keeping her and what better way to find out if it is something they want to take on.
Friday, around noon, I went to get the little princess from Amber and the kids to take her to York. She had a good drink before we left so I knew when we got there, good chance she's have to pee-pee. The ride was probably 30 - 45 minutes and as soon as I got there, I opened the crate and headed straight for the grass. En route from point a to point b, we had a bit of a tinkle on me.

This seems to be common, as it happened to Amber too. At least she holds it for a time. Maybe we're squeezing it out of her :)

But I did find a role model for us! Lucy! http://www.landofpuregold.com/ilovelucy.htm VERY MOVING STORY. I've been in touch with him. Lucy had similar problem but they got through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment