Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Days are here again!

Molly is saying - "Please, please come and save me -
I am being held prisoner in this wire cage."
She only has 7 more weeks to go!



Lynette's latest posts on Facebook are so encouraging. Molly's doing much better. Our sweet little girl is back to being the sweet little girl we all have come to love...











How Molly can sleep like that is beyond me - what I find so endearing is the way her legs are crossed in the front and she is so sound asleep!



Thanks Lynette for the updates. 

Thanks everyone for all you prayers and donations through Goldheart.

Tues, 10-04: Molly is doing great - eating like a pig and when she is allowed out of her crate she is so energetic - she is only allowed out 3 times a day for 10 minutes but she so treasures those 10 minutes. She goes outside and looks at the sky and the trees and I can almost hear her saying - isn't this wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment