Friday, September 2, 2011

Molly, dear sweet Molly!


It's with great sadness I post that Molly is looking for a home again. The family tried but found it to be too much. Molly needs a lot of TLC and will for quite sometime.

I'm afraid rescue may be the way we're going to have to go. Molly is staying with Kris, who actually is the one who found Molly back in June and been supporting her in any way possible with neurologist appointments and rehab appointments. But with so many other demands on her life right now, I doubt she can keep her.

It's killing me not to be able to take her. I'm STILL losing sleep over this.But we do have several rescues who would take her. Now we just want to be sure she goes where she'll be best taken care of and happy.

Unless there is an angel out there . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment