Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moving day for Molly tomorrow

Weather permitting, Molly will be traveling to MD to Gold Heart Golden Retriever Rescue's special needs foster home. Here, she will get the medical tests done to know once and for all what her prognosis is

We all pray she'll be able to walk someday or at least learn to get around in her cart. She sure is scampering around just the way she is, but that's not conducive to live that way. Slings have been used to assist her with potty-ing and getting from point a to point b.

My heart is heavy, but I've put her in God's hands and have faith He has a wonderful plan for her inspirational live ahead of her.

Please do check back. I'll post as I hear anything. I will also be posting a link on how to donate to help cover Molly's MRI, possible CT Scan, spaying, physical therapy sessions, etc.

Please keep this precious little girl in  your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment