Friday, September 9, 2011

Molly Miracle moved to MD


Molly resting after a long ride to her new home.
"Please turn the lights out! I'm trying to sleep"

Sweet girl Molly is now with Gold Heart Golden Retriever Rescue in her new home with Lynette and family in Middletown, MD. Kris and I delivered her in person to Lynette's home, but were contemplating turning around each mile of the way. BUT we did what was best for Molly at this point. It was a very hard thing to do. Molly is such an endearing little puppy. Her spunk is amazing! She's a puppy who has no idea she could have 'issues'. She loves everyone, everything and just life in general - a typical golden.

Looks like an MRI is scheduled next week for her and I can hardly contain myself to wait to hear the results. I pray, as I'm sure many are, that there will be something they can do to improve her situation. 

I hope to be able to post more info or show Lynette how to update Molly's blog.

In the meantime. if anyone wants to donate to Gold Heart for Molly's medical expenses, please, we'd love to help them! Click here to go to their DONATE page. Be sure to let them know, we sent ya from Molly's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment